Hi all!!

Rookie

Hi all,

Been out today and bought my first impreza, it's only a 2.0l gx sport but you have to start some where I guess. Wanted an impreza since I was 11 watching the rac rally with my dad when it was in and around Yorkshire. I 100% picked a good day to buy one and drive around in the sun!

Yes you did - wotcha and welcome the 2.0l gx sport is a great place to start and it does carry the six stars :) and can accomodate your own personal touches, rims, brakes, ICE - whatever takes your fancy

It's all about the looks for me and the sound. The one I bought was a wrc replica in black and it seems to have some Gray specs in it. My plans are to put a sti spoiler on it and the front splitter, and leave the inside standard as for a ten year old car the inside including the seats look like they have just come out of the production line. I'm going to wash it today then I will put some pics on. Does anyone know a good place to get the spoilers and splitters from?

Awesome I will have a look. Think I may look at a carbon fibre splitter but get the the spoiler done same as the body. Started it up this morning to take my son out ( in his recaro car seat :) ) and I felt like a kid on Christmas morning.

:) I have to look over my shoulder before posting things like that too ;)

I picked her up from work one evening and it had been snowing. went into the car park couldn't see her anywhere, thought nice one time for a little play, few hand breaks and bit of drifting around the trolley bays I thought that's enough pulled up just looked out the window there she was shaking her head saying "!Removed! head" :D

• Like 1

:) I have to look over my shoulder before posting things like that too ;)

I picked her up from work one evening and it had been snowing. went into the car park couldn't see her anywhere, thought nice one time for a little play, few hand breaks and bit of drifting around the trolley bays I thought that's enough pulled up just looked out the window there she was shaking her head saying "!Removed! head" :D

ahem - of course that has never happened to me either :D

Never thought about that, thanks il have a look in to it.

Just sorting my spoiler and front splitter at the moment should have them done in the next few week and thinking about changing the upper and lower grills but not 100% about that yet.