Impreza wanted near Hartlepool..

Ok guys so i currently have a civic type r which i have been using as a track car mainly, and for pottering about if needed. (not main car)

However my pal now has a Evo, which as you can imagine leaves my honda. Hence me now looking for a turbo.... ideally a well looked after one, maybe 2001-2004 wrx or sti, must be excellent condition.

Yes im thinking that too, i have seen a few advertised that i would like to look at but they are literally 100+ miles away, i have been down the travelling route to view cars before, one that sticks in mind was a 911 3.2 carerra in wales, described as outstanding, unfortunately the only thing outstanding on it was the mats, serious waste of time and money, hence my reluctance to now travel, which is another reason im asking on here hoping to find a pampered/treasured example.

know what you mean - it is better than buying blind, there have been a couple of mint examples going through the for sale section, not the years you are after though... :mellow:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes im thinking that too, i have seen a few advertised that i would like to look at but they are literally 100+ miles away, i have been down the travelling route to view cars before, one that sticks in mind was a 911 3.2 carerra in wales, described as outstanding, unfortunately the only thing outstanding on it was the mats, serious waste of time and money, hence my reluctance to now travel, which is another reason im asking on here hoping to find a pampered/treasured example.

I've done that. FSH was 3 stamps in 10 years! Or rebuilt engine that was being driven around with no oil.

I bought a WRX recently and did quite a few 150+ mile round trips. I decided to do weekends away in premier inns to look at cars in other part of the country. South Wales, Cheshire/midlands looked like two very good areas with a higher than usual number of low mileage Imprezas. I used google custom map to plot all the scoobies for sale (yawn)

Good luck with your hunting.

• Like 1