Classic Leather seats

Pommy

Looking at selling or swapping my seats for a standard cloth ones, at the moment I don't let dog in car because I don't want him scrathing or tearing seats and worry every time I load something, or as can be seen in the photo's i have to place any tools very carefully; will get more photos tomorrow, although all the bad bits can be seen in these photos as the rears are in perfect condition and look very unused. The front drivers has the usual side bolster wear and there is the general use to the passenger seat. 

IMG_6113_zpsdd5c630e.jpg

IMG_6114_zpsd82ccdb5.jpg

Looking for offers around £250, although this is just a guess looking at eBay prices so please tell me if overpriced or underpriced. Shipping, collection, or swapping can be organised with interested party.

Any questions please comment or message me

Thanks

Nigel - That is annoying as I am in the same situation, my only car and need it throughout the week for work. That's what makes it challenging to sell at the moment.

Ash - I have some leather wipes which I use regularly and have a strict no food or animals in the car.

Hill - Replied,

The other thing I can do right now is sell them out right, I have found a set which I could buy and get in the next couple of days but from a car being broken so the seller isn't looking for swaps. It would take around a week for me to get around to posting them though so please bear that in mind.

• 2 weeks later...