just saying hi :))

hey guys im new here love it so far bit of a noob with scoobys but im good with the spanners so not that much of a noob need to get to grips with lob sided engines hehe :) in the next 5-6 weeks i am thinking on getting a subaru legacy gtb 100% sleeper cant wait 

yeah i will 100% be doing a build thread going to cost a bomb mind hoping to do some track days and keep up to them nasty evos 

wich i have had in the past so evo fans will be saying i have come to the dark side nahh i just seen light hehe

• Like 2

Welcome mate, big fan of sleepers myself. Getting used to the side engines is easy enough, just don't expect spark changes to take less than 10 minutes a side once you have the hang of it!!!

hi,new to your club have had subaru's for years, used to watch

track days, sprints etc, at elvington, they don't do it any more

boring residents! where can we go and see some subaru

action?

I thought it was still going. there is a few but would need to travel like Cadwell Park free to spectate and Blyton Park. 

Oh and welcome to S.O.C 

yeah i will 100% be doing a build thread going to cost a bomb mind hoping to do some track days and keep up to them nasty evos 

wich i have had in the past so evo fans will be saying i have come to the dark side nahh i just seen light hehe

Like the sound of that should have words with Tlag he's got a big project going on as we speak and is a big lover of the Legacy :)

• Like 1

Hi fella, welcome along. Great to see someone else getting a GTB. Are you looking for gen 2 or gen 3? It's not just the styling that's different. It's all personal taste of course. Whichever way you go, if you need any answers before or after you buy, don't be afraid to ask :)

• Like 1

thanks all for the warm welcome tlag hmm not 100% yet as long as it is sound under the car etc im looking for one with maybe a blown engine im thinking of going really hyper with this car as like i say i want it to drive all the time but also some track days so from the start the engine will be coming out for a rebuild and new bits whats good parts out there tlag what pistons go well pumps ecu etc ?

• Like 1