Hello all new owner immaculate bugeye wrx

Nevell

Hi all I'm not new to the jap seen I owned a mitsubishi fto for 4yrs before selling up due to the family getting bigger I had to get a bigger car so I wanted a subaru lol but I must say now I got boost I won't ever go back to na lol my god these things pull like trains and myn is completely standard apart from a panel filter may have been remapped I don't know but fills more than 215bhp if it,s running 215bhp lol

Well I wanted a blob eye wrx but I could not find any good ones out tere auto trader is full of liars I had one dealer try sell me one with bald tyres the other I saw looked like it was dragged out of a lake lol I almost gave up on even buying one because of how many bags of poo tere are then I went to look at myn yesterday and I could not find any faults it has no rust at all anywhere the interior looks brand new the engine bay is nice and tidy and it's rides like a brand new car I couldn't believe it just to top it off it has every mot and service sheet from new it ,new tyres new discs new pads the bloke who owned it had OCD .

post-2376-0-02866300-1398714044_thumb.jp

post-2376-0-90891900-1398714069_thumb.jp

post-2376-0-94139700-1398714138_thumb.jp

Hi mate welcome to S.O.C thats a very nice clean looking bugeye it does look extremely well looked after. And glad yo hear you like power its great isnt it. I love the noise they make too. I dont think any other car can stand out as much.

I think so it's like new ill do more pics at the wknd , I brought it to nicely mod but I almost fill to guilty to touch it lol I have every receipt for the car since it was new ,every service was at subaru it has every plastic cover on the engine and has the under car engine cover and gearbox cover . I got 3 keys it's got the original radio everything well happy

I'm driving it like an old lady at the mo lol the grip and ride is so smooth

Anyone know we're I can get a good fitted car cover ?

• Like 1

I'm driving it like an old lady at the mo lol

I think that might last for about 3 weeks before you open it up :D 

But it does look amazing shape like a really for milf at the gym  :wacko:

Do you plan to make any modifications. ?

And I now like I sound a bit like a fleebay Ho here but eBay might be the best bet. Shouldn't be in to much rush with summer fast approaching and no salt on the roads from winter.  

Lol I want a stainless steel exhaust to really hear that boxer sound I like the hks style one were the back box comes up at an angle ,

dump valve of course still looking I want one that's really loud any recommendations ??

Good coil over sett

Good sett of alloys to fill the arches with stretched tyres

The 3 sti style gauge pod that sits were the clock is

And I want around 280 300 bhp in the end lol

The only body mods I wanna do is morrette headlights the proper ones

A black front lip

And maybe de spoiler it lol

Ok had a good read about , so it's not a good ideas to get a dump valve unless it's a recirculating one 50/50

I also read some were that the standard ecu on newage can be remapped to run a map sensor and do away with the maf

I'm not to sure we're to start modding , what and were would I need to start to get 300 bhp

If you have the cash HKS DV if you're getting one is the best sounding one imo with the filters they come with. And I love the Nur Spec-R exhaust 

And like the sound of the mods I have the Morretes too on the bug I like them more than any of the others that you can get :)

I wouldn't despoiler it I'd get the STI spoiler myself but that is my own personal preference :)