Knocking noise full lock

But back on the knocking noise might be a few things worse one being Diff related but as I said before I know if you have a bearing or bad hub can do it. but 1st place I would check is the calipers and pistons and around the brakes 1st give the wheel a wobble from all angles the side you think it's knocking 1st 

No knocks and replaced brakes recently, after a play today I found it happens when struggling for grip ie hard launches with a bit of turn on. The grinding noise (not so much of a knock) seems to come through the steering wheel so I'm thinking rack or diff now :( and just as I decided to keep it and sell the Astra. !Removed! Murphy I hate him and his law

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Best way to be sure mate get it in and on some ramps least get under it and the wheels off the ground. But I would say with some turn on the wheel and launching it will always break something sooner than later. Unless you do some upgrades to deal with that :)