Replacing indicator bulbs in wing mirror

Thanks Gambit.  If I do decide to go ahead I'll take some photos.  I thought it was just a case of popping the mirror housing out from its fixing but it appears that the mirror needs to be unstuck first?  anyone done this?

Yeah I was reading you have to take the door to bit's to undo the mirror from it and then strip it all down and take the mirror off  I'm sure thats the bit I would end up breaking it :(

But if you do mate be great if you do a photo guide for it. :)  

• 1 month later...

hi , its quite straight forward really but it would take to long to describe here, visit   datamanuals.net   and buy the subaru workshop manual in pdf form , only costs $15 (bout a tenner) then you will have hours off reading and all the info youll ever need. i have and allso coped it to a memory stick which i keep in car .this means you have the manual all the time your away wit the caravan etc.

i also tow a caravan and ive had no probs what so ever with auto temps

Thanks Chrissian.  I have now replaced the lower light unit which was LED.  Not too hard, unclip the outer Shell, unscrew the indicator unit and replace.  Does not tell you that in the manual which as Gambit says involves taking the glass out - you do not need to do that which saves the heater element.   Glad to hear that you have not had temp problems with the caravan - nice boat by the way!  Trouble with me is that even if its not broken on a car, i will find something to fix - hence the oil cooler project.