Xbox One pad on the PC

Right I've just done this works fine and had no viruses. I had to download 1.0 to make it work. Just use the description in the youtube video and copy the video took about 5 minutes not sure why the video is 11 minutes long 

Hey to many conversions of console games being ported over not to do it now ;) 

And I play Fifa 14, WRC4 on the pc and all need a pad and I can now have another a look at this dark souls two but I don't think I will be able to get in to it :( 

Ooo this is interesting, I'm doing this right after I finish typing this reply! I broke my pad from being to vigerous with the LB button playing DS2 ;) . Too much blocking haha. Will make things so much better, also got some recording software which records games on the pc. Will have a play around

Fraps is what I use to record Pc games and as you know capture card for the other stuff. Which just reminded me I need to do the Forza replays :D

But back to the pad works ok some games don't seem to pick it up but it might have been me just needing to restart the Pc after I sorted it out.   

Hmm strange all worked for me fine only problem I had was the buttons was mixed up and needed setting up properly in game. And the pad wouldn't work onvyhe main menu screens. But once it was in game it was fine.

What games have you played with it? I tried Rainbow six vegas 2, Dirt 3 and GTA 3. It worked on GTA but the sticked didn't work, the camera was just spinning round and round :(

Worked on WRC4 and Fifa 14 but the button's was wrong way round to the normal set up but was playable I did change them but said I needed to restart the game and never got round to doing that yet. I will test it again now I've changed the button configure.  

• 1 month later...