Hi All. 

Recently I have bought a leather trim from Pommey here on the site and was told that this was the forum to become a member of. I am told that you are the more 'discerning type' and are not the type of people to ridicule and judge, just because I own an immaculate Sport!

Thank you! I look forward to reading and posting many threads to come!

Just a little about myself. I was a Subaru Technician in the early nineties, just as the Impreza turbo was launched. I always thought that it was a fantastic car and always hoped that one day I would own one. Now that I am in a position to buy a nice turbo Classic, it seems all the decent ones have gone and only the rough, modified or thrashed cars are still out there. Shame really. 

Maybe one day I will find one. 

:D

John.  

Hello mate welcome to S.O.C 

As Pommy and Tlag has said as long as it's a Subaru everyone is welcome here we have a few members that don't own one yet too, so easy going bunch all round really. And the credit has to go to all the members on here for making the forum what it is, with advice and just generally making it a fun and friendly place to be unlike a few other places have become. I think everyone shares the same view with cars that it's an individual choice what they do, it's their pride and joy no matter what they do with it. even if it's not to my taste I try to respect the choices they have done :)  

So please feel free to have a look around join in on any of the threads and you never know we have a few nice classics get posted in the For Sale section had a really nice classic sell just yesterday :(