W reg UK Turbo2000 fs or swaps

Pommy

Well due to unforseen circumstances i am unfortunately having to look into selling my subaru and get something cheaper. The car has 147,000 miles on the clock with a full history up until I Bought it less than a year ago, in which time I have completed another oil and plug service. I have fixed all the issues that came with the car by replacing the fuel filler neck which was leaking due to corrosion (common issue), replaced the steering wheel with a standard one and replace the clock spring so the airbag and horn work, I had the rocker gaskets replaced by Richard Henry (both sides were leaking a little), I also replaced both front calipers along with new grooved discs and pads due to the calipers sticking. The car comes with standard wheels with 4 toyo proxes all with good tread on. The car runs out of tax at the end of the month but i will be putting a full six months on it. the MOT runs out next month but see no reason as to why it wouldn't pass and am taking this into account in the price. I have also removed the rear spoiler as I prefer it without, however the spoiler will come with the car and will be easy to re apply, this is also taken into account in the price. It also has a turbo timer, and pod filter although i still have the original airbox with a K&N panel filter which I can include in the sale.

Bad points are a tiny bit of bubbling on the drivers rear arch, and I do mean only a little bit. 

Looking for £1,800 but am open to offers. Or a p/x preferably something rear wheel drive but could be tempted by other cars, just ask me. Comment below or send me a pm to find out more. And the 17" wheels in some pictures can be included for the right price but do need new tyres. 

IMG_6132_zps4d8c3a7b.jpg

IMG_6126_zps88aa933b.jpg

7A93A4F1-6B23-4F8B-8554-2F68A843527F_zps

45FE7F08-DD70-4DAA-98A6-44F5C2C737AD_zps

I will take more pictures when I can, the above pictures are as the car is now and the one's below are what it was with the 17" wheels and the spoiler.

IMG_6099_zps87c49649.jpg

Thanks for looking, pm or comment any questions

Hey Matt, appreciate the offer but not really my thing I have to admit.

And Ash I will be staying around, hopefully even attend some meets with Subaru guys, friendliest forum by far.

Think I have found a reasonable swap elsewhere but deffo open to offers still.

have a look on swapz.co.uk , i will say however with that mileage you will be lucky for £1800, watched a 53 plate bugeye go for £2300 with 89k on it.

Hate to say I agree ! Don't go e46 if you want Rwd !

Yeah I understand that I have probably priced it a bit high because I don't really want to sell it. What would you guys think it is worth? And I know without the wing it is worth less. Don't be afraid of hurting my feelings the more honest the better really. Looking at a mx5 tomorrow. So that might be an option. At least it is still a Jap.

Yeah but a mx5 is chav **** these days and slow as !Removed!

Honest , the spoiler don't bother me as they are ten a penny , advertise at 1495 to take 1350-1400 with a fresh mot

As it is

agreed, pommy impreza's have rocked bottomed, especially turbo 2000's as in some peoples eyes there harder to mod due to the ECU's, 800-1000, hate to say it but you would probably make more breaking it if you really need the cash.