boost guage help

drewvic2

hi peeps

just a little question

im new to the Subaru world, ive posted on here already and had some great answers and tips to do with the car that I have

anyway im after a little help with the boost guage I have

im doing a pillar pod and was wondering where people take there feed from so that it lights up when I pu my lights on many thanks

I found easiest way was the Cigarette lighter but mine comes on when I turn the ignition on

I would maybe look at using the foglight back light if you only want it to come on when you have your lights on. 

ok yeah I was just thinking that I would be ideal for the back light to come on when I put my lights on like the rest of my dash mate..

so was hoping maybe there was I direct feed from the lights some where like a dimmer switch but they don't seem to have one

I'm not to sure with the classics but any switch that has a backlight or even if you have a cigarette light that comes on with the light will do it. Like my Fog light switch is near where I would use my pillar pod I would tap in there be easier and not so far to run a wire. :)