Wedding Car Please Help (OLD)

hails555

Hello ALL

My name is Hayley i am 30 years old from Kidderminster Worcestershire.

Since the age of 8 i have been going to rally GB with my dad and the late great Colin Mcrae was and still is my absolute HERO !!!!

I am getting married on the 22nd June this year and i it was my DREAM to go to my wedding with my dad in a replica Subrau impreza with logo on like colins i had a guy who promised he would come and at this late stage for no reason he has let me down !!

so no i plead with any of you on here that has a replica car with logos if you would be able to help buy driving me to my wedding i am willing to pay for your time

if any one can help please TEXT me on 07825

please please can someone help me

from a very upset and disapointed Bride to be

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS PEDEL TO THE METAL !!!!

IF IN DOUBT FLAT OUT !!!!!

Wotcha and welcome Hayley - congratulations, I dont know if we have a member with a specific replica but if you get really stuck, as I am also Kiddy based, I can provide something that sounds and smells similar + I know of a couple of hump back bridges just off the 449 so you we could recreate a bit of nostalgia...

SubaruColinMcraeImpreza-1_zps83a73963.jp 

Congratulations on the big day :)

And I'm not sure myself if anyone has a replica Mcrae classic or that's local enough to you :( I'm sure I have seen one drive around my area If I get chance I will have a word with him see if we can help you out at all. :)

But on a plus note. You have Jay who has a Subaru ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Woop-Woop well massive Congratulations on the wedding day to Hails

And full Kudos to you for taking the time and putting the car forward. This is one of the reason I like...No love that I own a Subaru the community it brings :)

Well I hope they had a fantastic day. Just hope her husband has a Subaru :)

What a result - it is indeed a great community to belong to - I think Hayley will be after her own scooby, brilliant touch with the  rear window sticker!!

Hi Hayley

I hope you have got a Scooby sorted for your wedding!!  Keep us posted and we REALLY would love to see some pictures of your wedding.  We would like to send you a wedding gift what is your address?

Thanks

Subaru Owners Club

Hiya

Hayley has asked me to pass her address on as she missed the above Post :

Edited the post to hide the address from public view. Thank you for the info

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hello all, im not sure i am writing this in the correct place for every one to see.

I send big apoligies its been so long for me to reply im not too good with computers and it took me ages to learn how to upload the photos.

I just want to saya BIG HUGE MASSIVE THANK YOU TO THIS WEB SITE!! if it wasnt for you guys on here and the kindest from the admin team i wouldnt of had my dream car on my big day. and i wouldnt of met my very special new friends Phil and Lucy.

Since the wedding another dream came true i now own my own Bugeye WRX its my world i love it and have already spent my pennies on it! It has full decals on  (Richard Burns 2001 Monte Carlo) I drive it every day with people admiring it. Makes me feel so proud to own it!! i get the odd jelous horrible remark and a few boy racers or rich boys trying to race me but i rise above it  and respect my car for what it is !!!! I also just got my very own 555 plate with my initals.

another thank you goes to the club..... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OUR WEDDING GIFT SCOOBY T-SHIRTS HIS AND HERS WITH OUR WEDDING DATE FOR THE NUMBER PLATE. We wear the when driving my scooby.

now i know how to upload photos i can add some new ones of my WRX

THANKS A MILLION AGAIN ALL

MRS B

IF IN DOUBT FLAT OUT

• Like 3

As we said before happy to help when we can, but all the thank you's should be for Phil and Lucy for coming forward. :D

And you are more then welcome to just come on here and join in with things it's not all car talk. Just 90% of it ;) 

You can even get on here via mobile with Tapatalk now so no excuse's ;) 

And love the bug mine did look the same but got so fed up of people wanting to race all the time I pulled the stickers off like you said mainly Audi's are worse for me :( . And with the haters leave them to it. A car is about the individual, if they want to start paying for the fuel tax and MOT repair's then I will have my car look how they want it and not before :D But glad to hear you are driving it every day :) 

And look forward to seeing some more pictures, thanks again for giving us some updates too :D 

Well I missed the original post so I'd just like to say a big congrats to you both on your wedding day, glad you got sorted and we'll done to the couple for the car, very very kind thing to do, if I'd known about this before I would have contacted a newspaper to cover the story, provided of course all parties involved were happy with that

Again big congrats guys, hope you'll be happy for ma y years to come

Wow looks great now. And sorry I read BF as Boyfriend I was like.. What!... But (Best friends) ;) I know and have a fair few of you girly's on here :D

And I know what you mean about still picking bit's of confetti stuff out the car. I picked my mate up once with his dog took me about 6 months to get all the hair out :D Well I assume you mean from the car :D x