Hello from Atherton

Hi everyone I'm a New member from Atherton & i'm not very good with a keyboard or forums,so please bear with me :rolleyes:

My car is a 2.0 non turbo 2001 Impreza auto.My first Scooby at the age of 42 (mid life crisis me thinks lol) & I don't think I would own any other car now apart from a Subaru & I have owned 100s of other manufacturers over the years,to me the Impreza is a solid safe practical family car.So just thought I would say a big hello to all of you out there.Thanks

Wotcha and welcome buddy - feel free to browse, we have a few other members owning auto sports on here - also we like to share photos and if you have any questions but cant find the answer already on here just make a new thread. You will see many threads in different sections unrelated to scooby owner-ship and you are more than welcome to get involved with those as well :)

• Like 1

Hi mate welcome to S.O.C 

Feel free to browse the forum and join in on the threads great friendly community on here, so don't feel afraid to jump in on the threads or start a post :D

• Like 1

Wotcha and welcome buddy - feel free to browse, we have a few other members owning auto sports on here - also we like to share photos and if you have any questions but cant find the answer already on here just make a new thread. You will see many threads in different sections unrelated to scooby owner-ship and you are more than welcome to get involved with those as well :)

Thank you for a warm welcome :)

Hi mate welcome to S.O.C 

Feel free to browse the forum and join in on the threads great friendly community on here, so don't feel afraid to jump in on the threads or start a post :D

Thank you & all for a nice warm welcome.I will post some pics a.s.a.p.

Helloo & welcome it's all good no prejudice on models here. Can safely say one of the friendliness froums I've been on hope you enjoy finding your way round.

Oh and don't worry about gambits sig picture thats just his weekend get up

• Like 1

Helloo & welcome it's all good no prejudice on models here. Can safely say one of the friendliness froums I've been on hope you enjoy finding your way round.

Oh and don't worry about gambits sig picture thats just his weekend get up

lol stanton500 I also dress like that sometimes it's all good (did I just say that out loud :o ) Thanks for the welcome.

• Like 1