new subaru owner still a noob but learning slowly

Hi everyone just bought my first subaru its a 52 plate impreza wrx wagon.pretty standard just a bov,induction kit(cone filter) and catback exhaust but hoping to add a few little mods and a remap hopefully after doing a bit of research as im a noob to this and dont really no where to start.hopefully the search button will be my friend as im sure everything will av been covered before :) just wanted to say hello and thank you in advance as im sure i will be asking a lot of questions along the way lol

Hi mate welcome to S.O.C 

Congratulations on your awesome car ;) feel free to have a look around the forum and join in great bunch of members all friendly, so no need to worry about joining in on the old or new threads :)  

Cheers gambit.ye i love it just a few little bits to iron out and she will be my new baby :) new up pipe and downpipe and a remap thats about it for now but im sure there will be more to come after haha

• Like 1

hi mate welcome to the site ;) please feel free to join in on any other threads or ask any questions you have either on here or start a new thread as i don't think there is a search function for the forums

• Like 1

Thanks everyonesorted the boost problem now a pipe wasnt connected right all good now boosting around 14 psi.on a mission today now to find a cheap boost gauge and holder if anyone has any recomendations?

Glad you got it sorted mate least it was a simple fix I like them jobs, goes with my mentality  :blink:

You will get a few recommendations that I'm sure of but I have these that I really like but not the cheapest things in the world.

Just ordered a turbosmart one with pillar pod so hopefully will be ok.trying to source a decat uppipe and downpipe now then thinkin of goin scoobyclinic for a remap then thats it for now.lol you no of any other good places that remap what are bit cheaper than scooby clinic or are they the place to go to?

2nd Petes post Scooby clinic I've never used myself for any work so maybe a little unfair to judge but we have had 2 members on here recently that have given bad feedback as to work carried out by them. :(