still got bad idle

bandit

guys,got bran new denso maf and new filter today :D , fitted them and i thought my worries had gone :P . car fired up sweet warmed up and idled like a good'n, went for a spin THEN all of a sudden at the lights the idle started to bounce again and she wanted to stall? shot off then 2mins later the engine light came back on.she seemed to run a lot better and pull ok but does'nt like to idle at all :blink: any advice as im sick as a parrot :angry:  

Gutted really did think that would have been it I'm guessing it needed doing. You did use a non oiled filter ? 

Just checking :)

I'd look at Idle air control, Throttle position sensor, Sparks Coil packs. And vacuum lines for splits again. And take the TMIC off and have a look at the Throttle body if thats gunked up clean that. :)

guys thanks for the advice and help,its realy doing my head in now :angry: going to see the guys at scooby spares in fleetwood 2moro,they seem to know a thing or two about them :rolleyes: will keep you posted as times ticking for sunday and if its not sorted i'll be gutted :(  :(  :(  

No problem mate happy to help how ever we can. And I know 1st hand how !Removed! annoying it is, I think with this problem there is never a simple fix it's a lot of trial and error with it being a problem thats linked with all of the above MAF being the main culprit :( 

But hopefully they can pinpoint it :) 

Gambit,and all the people who gave there help and advice,A BIG THANK YOU. :)  Took the sick car over to see the lads at scooby spares in fleetwood.Arrive at 8am this morn,Neil one of the lads had a look at here! Engine light on,fault po172rich bank 1,  

checked-maf ok, checked-comp bank 1 ok,checked for split pipes ok,checked plugs ok,still running like a dog? then noticed dump valve dumping to soon!!! changed it, all sweet as a nut again.checked out the dump valve and found the seal spring had snapped :angry:

so just like to say A BIG THANK YOU TO NEIL & ANDY THE LADS AT SCOOBY SPARES,FLEETWOOD, two top guys.

Now if i can catch up on things ive let slip to get the car sorted,I'LL be heading to prodrive in the morn :D fingers crossed.