Not soo newbie, newbie :P

Hi All! :D

Just found this Forum :D , my name is Martin and I have just bought my second Scooby (1997 Impreza WRX Catalunya Edition), and I was wondering if someone knew any good place where they can repair seats and/or change the remote controls of the alarm here in Berkshire :)

Thanks all! :D And looking forward to meet all of the Scooby drivers around here :)

Wotcha and welcome - sounds like you have the makings of a great little project thread already - feel free to browse, share pictures and generally get involved. I cant help you with your questions but we have a few Berkshire members who may know of local trades who have a decent reputation :)

• Like 1

Hi mate welcome to S.O.C

I'm not sure about anyone who can do repairs to seats and the alarm could try Subaru's4You I know he's very well spoke about with Scoobies down your way on :) 

And please feel free to browse the forums lot's going on here and great bunch of members from all over the UK all friendly so you should fit right in :)

• Like 1

Thanks all for the replies! and the warm welcome! :D

I would post pictures, but I had a silly crash against a Smart (dont ask... still cant believe that the Smart was stronger than an old Scooby that was my biggest dissapointed that day...) and the front bumper is a little bit messy, have a broken fog light (quite surprised to see it broken since the glass is quite strong...)

So I will post some pictures in July after I fix it (and make one or another improvment ;) )

A lot of things to do to this little Scooby! :D A lot to fix...... and a loooooot to improove :P

Also, do you guys make some kind of reunion or meet ups?

Thanks!!! :D

• Like 1

hi mate

welcome to the club

don't worry about the smart car, they are a lot stronger than people think. I saw a crash test with one at 70mph head on into a concrete block, it was wrecked, but the doors still opened and closed fine :blink:. if anyone had been inside, they wouldn't have been squashed, but would have died from internal injuries due to the rapid deceleration

• Like 2

hi mate

welcome to the club

don't worry about the smart car, they are a lot stronger than people think. I saw a crash test with one at 70mph head on into a concrete block, it was wrecked, but the doors still opened and closed fine :blink:. if anyone had been inside, they wouldn't have been squashed, but would have died from internal injuries due to the rapid deceleration

Hahahahaha, yeah... Now I just hate them xD ahahahah 

Funny thing, in germany I used to have (I still have it but its kinda "tons of paperwork" to bring it here...) an impreza gt from the 99, and the weight of the car was around 1300 Kgs and this one, from the 97 weights around 1800 kgs... and it doesnt even have a cup holder... NOT EVEN ONE!!! hahahahahaha xD

• Like 1

We have done japfest this year and some of us have met up at other events just hoping next year we can get too more as a club but would like to see us maybe do a massive club event somewhere I think it's something worth looking into now ready :) 

I'm sure thats the 2nd time I've liked a post from you. Are you sure you haven't been here before ;) 

• Like 1

Nope, :P first time on a Subaru Forum (first one was when I was living on germany, but since it was all in german i couldnt understand a word of what they were saying... xD)

• Like 1

Thanks all! :D but those photos are "old" because now I have to change the front bumper... and re painted since the one I have bought on eBay is dark blue... :( (or re paint the whole car... xD)

Anyone knows any good paint shop here in Berkshire? :D