Is my engine repairable?

obviously it is better to be there with you but it wasnt knocking as much as I thought it would be, more blowing, are all your pipes connected - you havent got a split somewhere have you - is there blue or white smoke coming out of the exhaust?

Yep sounds like big ends. Here you can hear them :(

And as for the repair or replace as I said before in the text. But I would say it would need replacing myself from the video but could be wrong, but no smoke should be a good sign  :(

I would be wanting the guy to sort it I think or money back. I doubt even if you gave it some without it being warmed up it would kill it that quick

I came across this too to help you understand what it is better ;)

What a prick and not even offered some cash back even if it was £100 better then nothing. But I agree would make me mad, but nothing you can do about it other then a small claims and we know how they go could end up costing more :( well least you have parts if needed from the old engine and what you don't use can be resold to get a small amount back I guess :(

Well old engine is all out.

New replacement arrived.

All stuff to be changed over tomorrow, pressure clean new engine and put it back in the car.

Fingers crossed will all be ok.

• Like 1

Glad to hear it mate. I can't believe the luck you had with the car. But as I have said before on here at least you now know what the car has had done so it's now personally your's :D

Yep your right m8,

Just been a tiring day mate1

Oh well on the other side now so in can only get better.

I'm hoping to get the new engine in by tomorrow night.

Then Saturday will be making sure it's all correct and out for a test drive.

No really miffed.

Engine all back in and now alarm is going off as soon as I reconnect the Battery.

Key fob is locking and unlocking the car but siren is going all the time.

Let's me turn the engine over but imob is stopping the spark.

Will try and contact Clifford alarms tomorrow but will more than likely have to wait till Monday.

Here you go mate hope this helps if not I'm still awake for a bit anyway ;)

http://www.cliffordalarm.co.uk/downloads/Concept.pdf

Ok found these but I have just signed up to get them but waiting on an email :( before I can download them. But here is the link :)

http://www.the12volt.com/installbay/downloads.asp?srch=all&term=clifford+concept+650