G-R Performance

Used these to fit my exhaust and do my remap. Garry did an absolutely fantastic and thorough job. Got great gains from my car too and it runs sooooo much better than on the old map - much smoother and cleaner throughout the rev range and easier to drive.

Great guys work there too - kept me topped up on cuppas the entire time I've been there over 2 Saturdays and even had a BBQ last time I went when some Evo owners turned up.

Can't recommend him enough if you need some parts fitting and a remap. He's really informative too - talked me through everything he did included the ins and outs of the map and what options I could do in future.

Reasonably priced as well, especially for the work he did for me. Even chucked in a couple of freebies.

• Like 2

Cheers Dave :D yea I'm well happy with the sound :) . I was indeed, just got higher grade spark plugs fitted to go with the new map. Good timing at lights when I left ;)

Yea, he's spot on. Thanks for recommending him Ash!

• Like 2