Newbie to the forum

Hi, the name's Michael and I'm new to the site. I've owned nothing but Imprezas since 2005 and have had 4 in total, a 1993 WRX, 1999 Sport estate, 1998 Sport saloon and now a 2001 WRX which has a few modifications. I'm looking forward to exploring the site and viewing what everyone done with their Subarus.

Hi Michael

Welcome to S.O.C good friendly bunch on here and with the long list of ownership you have I'm sure you will fit right in :) 

We do like our pictures on here so if you get chance post some up.... Of the car I mean ;) 

How do I post pictures? Sorry if I sound stupid, lol

Don't be sorry mate not the 1st won't be the last. I find Photobucket the best way upload them to there and use the direct link copy that use the tree thing above the reply message box paste into that. The forum does the rest you should see the picture :) 

And you guys fancy coming to Japfest 2 could convoy with Boots819 He's a top guy but keep that to yourself I don't want him getting to big for his boot's <<< Did you see what I did there???  :ph34r:  I will just get my coat ;) 

Wotcha and welcome - plenty of great project threads on here - they do spark off the imagination which can result in budget busting purchases so read with caution ;)

Don't be sorry mate not the 1st won't be the last. I find Photobucket the best way upload them to there and use the direct link copy that use the tree thing above the reply message box paste into that. The forum does the rest you should see the picture :) 

And you guys fancy coming to Japfest 2 could convoy with Boots819 He's a top guy but keep that to yourself I don't want him getting to big for his boot's <<< Did you see what I did there???  :ph34r:  I will just get my coat ;) 

CHEAP JOKE ,THIS IS GOING TO A KANGAROO COURT AT JAPFEST 2, ( p.s fetch spare underware for sentancing )

• Like 1

I'm from Trinant, but my other half works in Blackwood and uses the car for work,so it's always around the area.

Get yourself signed up for japfest 2 ,will be good to meet up with everyone and put names to faces

• Like 1