New member from Surrey

Jboy222

Hi all I have just purchased my first subaru a 1995 wrx jap import was wondering which insurance company's do people recommend I know I'm young 20 years old but dont mind paying the premium as its the car I want I'm not a usual boy racer I race a hotrod as a hobby so don't need to drive like a lunatic on streets. My girlfriends dad also has a rb5 which I fell in love with so decided to get a subaru of my own look forward to hearing from people.

Any advise on what I should do before making it my daily driver would be much appreciated

Cheers Jamie

Wotcha and welcome - well being a member of an owners club does help and the forum does give you some discount so it may be worth following the sponsor links and seeing what they have to say.

The forum has a Surrey contingent that meet up on regular occasions so you could touch base with fellow owners, feel free to get some photo's posted and also give your girlfriends father a shove in our direction as he is clearly also a fellow of discerning taste - although I would be interested to hear if that has influenced his daughter in anyway??

Hi yea I will get some pics up soon she is thinking of getting a new shape impreza sti but finding the one she likes is proving difficult hopfefully i can find a suitable insurer and can start using sometime in the next few weeks

Welcome mate.

I know we have club discount insurance with Adrian Flux. I had a quote from them a few years ago with an old car club, I was in can't remember if they was cheap or not :) . I would always say try Green Light, the more mods you have on your car the cheaper they make it. And I like that ;)