Changing headlight bulbs? New Head unit and more :)

RosieFreak

Right Guys,

This may sound rather stupid thick. but I cannot get into the head lights to change the bulbs, any one know how to on a classic Impreza? Its rather perplexing!!

Also fitted a new head unit in  :D

post-665-0-14342200-1368478696_thumb.jpg

Also went to Automek in EK and the car is now booked in for new rear bumper bar, solenoid wastegate, dump valve, braided hoses and will more than likely be adding a few things on!! Cant wait for it all to get down, all in time just under 300 miles to download festival  :lol:

Haha I've not got a classic but I know they never get any better to change, and funny enough I have a bulb that has blown that I'm going to have to get in there and change tomorrow :) So feel the pain with you :D

But hope this might help some what :)

Lift the bonnet and pull off the rubber housing on the back of the headlight.
If you can not see it you may need to remove either the Battery ( it's a tight fit) or the air intake  with one screw If I Recall Correctly .

And the Stereo is looking great and very nice job fitting if I do say so myself. And have you not thought about coming to the BBQ down here :) Your welcome to join if you fancy a drive :)