Newbie from North Yorkshire!!

Josh_koi

Eyup boys and girls!

Well it's been a long time coming but I finally have my first scooby! It's a 99 turbo 2000 with upgrades I can only pronounce, so please be gentle with me as I'm clueless! Any hints tips and advice is always welcome! But is there anything in particular I should be watching out for? So far I'm loving the car it's just a shame that they are quite bland on the interior front but the 342bhp sure as hell makes up for it! I'll beg everyone's forgiveness now for asking silly questions but like I said this is my first Subaru so please bear with me :)

So anyone else from the Scarborough area? Any meets up and coming? Or anything at all that I should know? Please do let me know!

Well that's my intro done now feel free to Take the pee :)

• Like 1

Wotcha and welcome - feel free to get in amongst the forum, loads of info on here as well as some great advice - any questions you have just create a thread in the appropriate section that way it should get the appropriate visibility and hopefully response. No abuse on this site just friendly banter so dont worry about thinking the questions are daft and as Ash said dont be shy get the camera out ;)  

• Like 1

0985A08C_zps36e4114a.jpg

So far that's all I have :( only picked her up on Saturday spent most of Sunday still drunk and away at work til now so as of yet I've not even washed it!

Good I like banter :)

• Like 2