newbie from deal/epsom

nick Doyle

Yeah mine is a gx auto too, this is my engine bay post-1496-140753746347_thumb.jpg

Also just added today new leather interior and last week wrx spoiler and took the door strips off, all lights are black around the car and sprayed my wheels black last week too.post-1496-140753758174_thumb.jpgpost-1496-140753759873_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Well I do want some tasteful body mods but first and foremost is power and a nicer engine sound but I wouldn't know where to start I'm guessing induction kit but don't know how difficult it is to fit but any advice on getting a bit more power out of it would be welcomed

Wotcha and welcome. Induction kit is easy to fit as are exhausts. Being the GX I would suggest giving it a good service with new plugs and decent oil clean the injectors so you know its all running correctly then look at chassis mods to improve handling that way you can stop and turn more effectively. With a non turbo engine it will cost quite a bit to gain some power but overall pound per bhp increase is small - for power it is better to go with a turbo option from the start - get it running sweet and handling a bit sharper that will reap the full benefit of the drive train

I have a K & N typhoon induction kit on mine, so easy to fit I fitted it myself and I'm a woman lol. The difference it has made is great, I have a little bit more go in it and a burble under the bonnet now. I already had a performance exhaust on.