2015 WRX STI Seat Covers

Highspirits

Anyone know where I can get some reasonably priced rear seat covers, always had leather seats in my company cars and daughter knows how much I love my cars and the 2015 WRX STI is coming with alcantara/leather mix. In her words "I don't want to get shouted at for spilling something" so she wants some leather seat covers.

Appears I'm some sort of ogre lol

Any help appreciated, guess new model popularity in US with WRX/WRX STI having same interior will mean I'll be looking to get some from a US source, if any UK sources you know about would be handy.

Cheers,

Phil

Gonna have a word with the dealer, I expect a silly priced response. They do look pretty close on dimensions but there is definately a difference in patterns so won't be identical seats. Just hope they are still the same width as would mean sourcing would be alot cheaper.

2015:
http://image.superstreetonline.com/f/features/1402_2015_subaru_wrx_sti_flash_drives/68542068/2015-subaru-wrx-sti-rear-seats.jpg

2011:
http://images.newcars.com/images/car-pictures/original/2011-Subaru-Impreza-WRX-STi-Coupe-Hatchback-Base-4dr-All-wheel-Drive-Hatchback-Interior-Back-Seats.png

Cheers,

Phil

Good plan, she loves sewing and knitting. :) (Not sure knitted rear seat covers go with the scooby style)

May just be case of buying some material then if they are scary expensive from the dealer, already bankrupting myself getting the car lol.

Phil