problems with my 2006 wrx

Austin

hi all after some help here ....have recently had my secondary air valves blanked off had a piper cross panel filter fitted ,cat back system and remap done about 5 days ago as well as oil and coolent changed...what i have noticed thow is in the mornings only from a cold start is that i get i tiny bit of white smoke out of the exhaust it only does it for the first second of start up it ,dosnt smell of oil and not the usaly condensation as it in the first second of start up ..ive looked at the oil and coolent and both are not contamanated .any idears what it could be and should i be worryed ? 

also sorry for my spelling guys its not my strongest point :) 

Mine does it do you have it parked in a garage I find it make's it worse than when I leave it outside overnight. Only when it's cold or a cold morning anyway, otherwise you don't see anything so I wouldn't worry about it mate. The colder it is the thicker it can be sometimes. So I would say it's safe.

If it was a cracked head, blown head gasket, or turbo seal problem it will get worse over time. Head gasket problems typically get worse sooner rather than later. with the normal signs over heating oil leaks and mayo oil caps and so on. Only real way to know for sure is a sniff test. But I'm still sure with the milage it will be condensation. :D And shouldn't worry about spelling and grammer here we don't have grammer police or want any mainly because mine's terrible too :D

cheers for the speedy reply ...has put my mind at rest for a while ..and yes i leave it out side over nite ,it didnt do it this morning but did the last couple of days.

have had nofin but problems with the thing 

had to replace callipers ,cam belt done twise as the first garage screwd it up [no idear how to work on a subaru] then secondry air valve stuck open .took it to suabru for you in newbury and they were great every thing done proply and the beast runs soo much better after the remap :) any veiws on what i should upgrade next ? ,ps im on a  low budget lol

if it was more serious than as gambit suggested it would produce more smoke more often.

All the mods you have done sound spot on - I would just keep it in tyres and decent brake pads.

Options for the future could be uprated calipers and discs and looking at chassis mods, suspension, anti roll bars etc