Hawkeye Coilovers On Bugeye...will they fit??

Hi all,

I am looking at some Coilovers and the guy selling them says they are off a GDA Hawkeye/Blob. I was wondering would these go on my Buyeye without any modification?

Also I have read up about bolt holes are different on some to others...not sure if that's correct?

Thanks

I've never known such a minefield before when lowering a car! these impreza's are so awkward...this is the info I have gathered:

Lowering Springs- Prodrive springs don't drop enough, Eibachs on a wagon end up with the rear sagging and no anti sag kit available in the UK and the other makes that lower 40mm on the front will kill the stock struts very fast.

Coilovers- Way to expensive for my budget

So annoying lol.

Yeah mate sorry, tbh as long as they arnt made in China you will be ok, the headers ( eBay Spesh) where great items and £400 cheaper than here.

Dont be put off by eBay as you can grab yourself a bargain as long as you know what to look for.

Are these ones to stay away from? They look good but cant find any reviews etc....for just road driving I don't need crazy expensive stuff as its un-needed. eBay item no 281426384045

Thanks

I've been looking at these as well 400 but you get a years warranty

Then you got the d2 racing sett next at 638

Then the bc racing at 745

Thats it mate prices are pretty stupid for Coilovers especially for a road going car. I am in two minds to risk the cheap Coilovers or get some decent springs and hope I like the finished article :/