In for my first subaru but newbie!!

dino15

Hi you all , I am proud member of this forum as of today and would be even more prouder to own my dream subaru inpreza wrx. I spend some time readind different topics when to comes to buying a used wrx but still cant make such a important decision on my own cose my heart would really love this one but I am going to use your heads and knoledge instead :-) Please advise me on this subaru any thoughts will be appreciated as I need my car to be reliable 100 % . Was after standart first but this one is mod and price a low mileage is great i think.

Looking forward to hear from you☺

http://pages.ebay.com/link/2nav=item.view&id=171489230211&alt=web

Well that is my top price I could stretch but aside from price it has remap and question is what other parts needs to be changed and if they need to be upgraded so the engine can cope with extra bhp without wear and break.

thanks for your time.

I realise that it is basically bug but nicely converted to blog so a bit over priced but did not see anything nicer for 4000 on eBay yet

Also what is your thought on having a huge rear wing but no front split as i can be dangerous for front to lift when at speed,

Wotcha and welcome - agree with Matt on the price - however it is a nice car and I do like the colour - I would check the HKS is a genuine item, the mods are not too extreme for the power generated so you should be fine. The front shouldn't lift under power due to the rear wing and STI's come without a front splitter and spoiler as standard

Thanks guys for your advice want to check if it has remap certificate and will try to push price down as matt said you could buy very nice 04 blob originall not convert for that money but oh boy that colour stands out from rest of them. What should I be looking for on test drive guys? Thanks for help!