Unequal headers fitted

Hi everyone I've just bought some unequal headers for my non turbo wagon and wondered if anyone local to me would be able to fit them for me. Obviously I will pay for you fitting them and provide a cuppa and a sandwich [emoji4] I'm in South Yorkshire.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Oh mint, where did you find them btw? I saw a set on eBay recently, was tempted but figured it would mean decating and a remap too.

I'd have thought any exhaust place would do it for you? Or Martin and Dave could fit them?

Dave left to start up on his own so he didn't leave on good terms,

Harry is new tec with Martin, good lad full of banter too.

Remapping isn't as essential on n/a cars as the lambda sensor sound alter the trim and there's no turbo spooling issues etc

May actually loose some performance due to less back pressure in the system with decat n/a cars

Dave left to start up on his own so he didn't leave on good terms,

Harry is new tec with Martin, good lad full of banter too.

Remapping isn't as essential on n/a cars as the lambda sensor sound alter the trim and there's no turbo spooling issues etc

May actually loose some performance due to less back pressure in the system with decat n/a cars

oh i see, I'll keep the cats then haha.

Got any pics of the new headers then gem?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1430162180.675134.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks ace Gem :)

I was looking at getting this, (or something similar) Which look pretty similar to the one you just bought.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stainless-Steel-Header-Pipes-/181720337723?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=L1frr9fOVfulymJbsbD64pHR9UY%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

It would replace both my cats and I'd have no idea where the lamda sensor thing would plug in lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Gem. Interested in what headers you got? Are they a cross-fit from the turbo models or do you have to go aftermarket? Seriously wanting to give it a go, but worried about fitment, especially on the block end.

• Like 1

Hiya, the unequal headers I bought were originally from an exhaust company can't remember name but will look on box.. What year is your Hawkeye sport? As the guy I bought these off had a 2007 Hawkeye sport and they don't fit straight on as he found out it would need a longer pipe welding on hence why he sold the headers to me.

• Like 1

Ah okay. Yeah, it's the 05-07 model Hawk. See, I have friends who are good with fab and welding, so extending/modding the exhaust end isn't the end of the world. It's the head fitment that I was most worried about.

If all the Newage 2.0's have the same exhaust ports, it should be easy enough to adapt it across. Just grab some headers off a breaking car. But yes, finding out the brand of the headers you know fit would be very helpful :)

Yeah I'll post the name of company on here later. I don't think much welding was needed to fit a Hawkeye 05-07 plate but you deffo can't fit them straight out of box. Actually if for whatever reason they don't fit mine or need extra welding then I will be selling them myself lol.