water in boot

papa bear

Hi everyone, i'm new here and loving my first scooby which is a 2003 impreza wrx. I have exactly the same problem and the water always collects in the inner wing behind the boot liner. Going to check the rear lights and spoiler mountings points. 

On another note, is there anywhere in skegness that sells super unleaded apart from the esso near the traffic lights. 

Check under the boot mat near the rear lights and towards the back, also under the spare wheel. There are factory spray drain holes that are usually covered with plastic round tape tabs; sometime people put rubber caps in to seal. These tape ones can come unstuck and let water in under pressure from the road water spray.

Have a look were the jack goes on the left hand side, iv just sold a 2005 which was all ways wet at that side, when I removed the trim I could see down in the quarter panel, put a light under their n you may see light between the spot welds.

• 3 weeks later...