FORESTER SUSPENTION

odessey

Yeah it will mate a lot . As Jay said if you look for Farmpugs thread he has some pics with before and after he wanted the other way around to you though. so you never know might want to see the other springs off cheap ;)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I hav just put my impreza 99 sport strut and spring on my 2000 forester. and oh yes it does lower it.

mine ok but people on forester forums in Oz and America all complain about **** sag running lines. I am happy with mine its the strut tops that are diff that's all.  

• Like 1

also forgot to say putting the smaller alloys on 17" it messed my speedo up now runs 10mph less so when doing 30 on speedo I am doing something like 26-28 so no speeding tickets unless I go over speed limit by a lot :D

• Like 1

it's made quite a difference on Dogma's, the mudflaps sit about an inch, maybe 2 at the most from the floor, that was using stock non turbo impreza struts and springs, the springs looked the same size but the struts were definatly shorter on the impreza, i think it was the top mounts on the rears had to be swapped as the impreza was different but the fronts went straight on

oh and the wheels on his originally were 16" but with MAHOOSIVE balloon tyres, now he has 17" with low profiles