P99KMB

2010 2.0D S Sports Tourer. Pearlescent White, Bespoke red leather interior (one off), 18" Grey Alloy upgrade, Partial body Kit, SatNav/Bluetooth/DVD. 25k miles on clock. P/X 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe.

What a superb automobile loved it the second I sat in it at dealer. Bought it there & then! 

• Like 1

Hi mate welcome to S.O.C 

Yeah they do even after all the years I've had one I still get a smile from it :D 

Feel free to share some pictures and join in on the forum great bunch on here. If I do say so myself :D

Getting camera out at weekend..............used it all week and its a bit dirty on the outside :angry: ....a drawback of having white car, still get me out the house at weekend with the old washer and towels :)

Yup. On forecourt minute after I signed papers. More pics weekend when I can get the Canon out and do some more shots.....................just blasted to work today, country roads sweeping bends. For a big old bus of an estate car its got some shove but its the roadholding that does it for me. Wait till I chip it! ( did my old "Mafia Staff car" Santa Fe and that didn't hang around) 

• Like 1

10 days of ownership! 1,012 miles later, smiling like a maniac! More pics just posted. Lovin' it!

Need to get wheels refurbed I reckon, few scuffs and a couple of flakes on the Gun Metal lacquer ...........any advice?

• Like 1