scooby drivers. female vs male?

scottishtaffy

I think its safe to say men out number the women with these cars but that being said I've seen a few around my town driving. It does my head in though I see them when we're driving but not to speak to.... To get them on the forum of course :)

Woop-Woop a northerner too :)

Welcome to the forums. And you drive my fav of all the Hawkeye. And very clean looking too. You going to make any mods at all ? or happy with the way she is now :)

And you're not the only female on here I think there is 6 or seven that have posted before now :)

I was always a big BMW fan but then I started dating a Subaru girl.  We split up a few years ago now, but I decided I still needed a Subaru in my life so I soon bought myself one, then another, and another, and the rest is history!

• Like 1

I heard that slap a cross the back of the noggin from hear Simon :D

Might try that with the Mrs next time she wants me to hoover " I drive the car, you drive the Hoover" If I don't post for awhile I will try let you know which hospital and ward to send my get well cards to....

• Like 1