Any experience with TurboSmart BOV?

JusNoGood

fittin a blow off value wont give your car anymore bhp and if your car is standed then the factory fitted value is ok, really onky need to upgrade on a modded car to deal with the extra pressure, look on youtube mighty car mods they test them on a dyno and show you get no more power using 1, most people have them just for the sound they make, guess some belive they make your car faster but they dont, you can phone bailey and they tell you best you would get is 1 maybe 2 bhp nothing you would nitice driving the car.their basicly just a safty value, mine is a bailey is quiet at low revs n just rite if booted, just rite means its not anoying if you had to listen to it all day.

• Like 1

fittin a blow off value wont give your car anymore bhp and if your car is standed then the factory fitted value is ok, really onky need to upgrade on a modded car to deal with the extra pressure, look on youtube mighty car mods they test them on a dyno and show you get no more power using 1, most people have them just for the sound they make, guess some belive they make your car faster but they dont, you can phone bailey and they tell you best you would get is 1 maybe 2 bhp nothing you would nitice driving the car.their basicly just a safty value, mine is a bailey is quiet at low revs n just rite if booted, just rite means its not anoying if you had to listen to it all day.

Thanks mate. Yes, I'm under no delusion that it'll give me more bhp or make my car run smoother. I'd just like a little more noise without listening to it all day long.

I think I'll just look for a second hand one. I don't think I can justify £300 for something I may get annoyed with and replace with standard anyway. 

Do you know what model you have Aucky?

• Like 1

Mine is fitted to a front mount intercooler, only need a 3inch peace of hose, a bit over vac pipe and 2 jubilee clips, I had them laying about the shed.I don't no how they fasten on a top mount intercooler, but u can get a bit vac pipe and hose from any motorist discount shop for a couple quid, couple clips a quid or so, so I'd say if they both fit the same way then works out cheaper without the fitting kit

• Like 1