IDLE AIR CONTROL SOLENOID.

john the plumber

I HAVE WORKED OUT I NEED A REPLACEMENT IDLE AIR CONTROL VALVE SOLENOID FOR MY 2 LITRE NON turbo FORESTER BY IT SHOWING A PO519 FAULT WHICH COMES AND GOES AT REGULAR INTERVALS. I HAVE CLEANED IT WITH THROTTLE  CLEANER AND THE THROTTLE INTAKE BODY. THERE IS A NUMBER ON IT A33-661-R02 UNISIA  JECS ON A BLUE PIECE OF TAPE IS THIS THE PART NUMBER?. ANY CLUES ON A GOOD PLACE TO OBTAIN ONE OF THESE.  THANKS JOHN.

As gambit has suggested ICP could be very helpful in supplying quality part at fair price.

Pattern parts are available so a decent above average autofactors should also be able help you out.

Decent pattern ones are about £40.

Fitted on huge range of Subarus so easy pull a couple from a friendly breakers yard for like £10 if want a cheap test option.

Even the earlier R00 versions work, about 4 different subaru PN# on that type & I think they all interchangeable as mainly version changes to design/manufacturer rather than compatibility.

• Like 2