Newbie with a 2014 WRX STI

finn-STI

I love the car - it's my first Scooby and I love everything about it. Can't believe the wet weather grip and I never get bored of the acceleration and sound.

The interior is great too despite what the magazines say - quality is brilliant!

Can't wait to do a few track days next year to properly test the car!

Your car looks really nice - love them in white. My original order was white but I beat the long wait by taking a black one. White for the next one in a few years maybe :-)

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

cheers, some more pix of my car are here.. https://www.flickr.com/photos/neoquip/sets/72157632623986531/

Europa (Subaru Sheffield) had their white demo STi in the show room when I popped up the other week for my 6th year service. Looked good as they'd had a carbon roof wrap too. :) It's now sold .

a track day!!! in a new car!!! lol

I love the car - it's my first Scooby and I love everything about it. Can't believe the wet weather grip and I never get bored of the acceleration and sound.

The interior is great too despite what the magazines say - quality is brilliant!

Can't wait to do a few track days next year to properly test the car!

Your car looks really nice - love them in white. My original order was white but I beat the long wait by taking a black one. White for the next one in a few years maybe :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just had a listen to your car on YouTube and I like. Wouldn't mind hearing one with just the upgraded back boxes as I'm thinking about them for mine. As for the reviews slagging off the interior, it just means more of the budget went into the important bits you can't see. I've had a trawl of the Internet for power upgrades etc. there seems to be a fair bit in the USA but not much this side of the pond. The sensible old git in me says you rarely use the standard power so why bother but then the serial tinkerer in me keeps thinking another 40-50bhp would be nice.

• Like 1

Thanks, it took a while to develop the nice burble but now it's run in it does sound nice and turns heads as you cruise along! You're right about the power upgrades, they all seem to be in the US - amazing as the fuel they use is 87-93 octane!

Hopefully more options will come up in the UK this year as the car becomes more popular.

It's definitely not short of power but with 40 extra BHP it will be a real super car beater in the wet and on twisty roads. I followed a C63 AMG on a wet twisty A24 the other day and he couldn't pull away even on the straights despite an extra 180 BHP.

:-)

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks, it took a while to develop the nice burble but now it's run in it does sound nice and turns heads as you cruise along! You're right about the power upgrades, they all seem to be in the US - amazing as the fuel they use is 87-93 octane!

Hopefully more options will come up in the UK this year as the car becomes more popular.

It's definitely not short of power but with 40 extra BHP it will be a real super car beater in the wet and on twisty roads. I followed a C63 AMG on a wet twisty A24 the other day and he couldn't pull away even on the straights despite an extra 180 BHP.

:-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rubbish driver then :lol:

Green engine bay grease!!!!!!

The worst stuff ever :@ Just spent hours removing it from the engine bay!!!!!!

Everything just sticks to it.

Shiny bay now, and it looks ten times better for it!!!!!

Happy days!! :-D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...