2x td04 turbos fully rebuilt

Nevell

This is my problem,the engines on somewhere between 125-140k so don't want to get a new turbo or map then it let go.

The misses wants some new !Removed! as the baby's been hanging off them for 6 months. That's my bartering tool anyway.

Not looking for big power just a smoother and more responsive running car,maybe around 260ish ?

I like the way you get hardly any lag and it gives a linear boost on my car anyway, I'm finding a bit of oil in the turbo to ic pipe, I guess a little bit is normal ?

I've no idea how long that turbos been on the car but it doesn't smoke or any weird noises and pulls hard. So if needs be I'll just replace it with the same

TD04 Hybrid isnt too bad stants but tbh for what your guna pay hang off and sort the engine and then get a TD05, the hybrids make about 15-25 bhp more than the standard ones but cost a fair chunk more as well.

Fully forge and join the meth crew ;)

Good Pal and yourself :) Hahaha Gambit said that as well, o Ye of little faith, I did invite you to a party on Xbox earlier ?

Bros mate put a Hybrid on his Glanza and it did make 270bhp and was nowhere near maxed but believe his cost him £600 region, depends what you want though i would say a Td05 18g would be a good setup for a fozzy will see you atleast 320 mark with the right mods, and if you got Y pipes for intercooler and switched it out for a bigger one you would minimize the lag from it as well :)

I just thought you'd gone into hiding after the poor pod run I'm not looking for that much to be honest, maybe 260ish as any more then it's new wheels discs and calipers, been talking to some other foz owners and wiith right pad disc combo I should be ok with the ones I have on for that power.

I've a fuel pump to go in when it turns up and I'm just waiting on sfs hoses but they are taking soon long 3months to get me some foz specific y pipes made

• 4 weeks later...