Assassin's Creed Unity

Gambit

Anyone else thinks that it's **** ?

I've been a massive fan of the full franchise, yes 1st one is a bit poo but I still enjoyed it loved everyone after that though. But this one I'm really unsure on. Nice graphics but no storyline that I can follow crap game play when it comes to fighting, I really think the makers of the game have gone backwards with it. :( Very disappointed in it. 

But maybe it's just me :( 

• 2 weeks later...

It's on eBay completed it but still think its the worst one of them all. Ive bought black flag again but on xbox one that is the best one from all of them. I played it on pc the 1st time. But enjoyed it enough to get it and it's cheap now download code on eBay was less than a tenner.

Yeah I thought so at that price and lot's more to do in the game, I really feel they went backwards with Unity. Worth playing if you can borrow it not worth a penny to buy it. The fighting has been changed makes it very difficult now to fight more than two people I found. They also jumped on the pay to buy gear band wagon which I have always hated. Maybe another reason why I found it hard to fight and do single player missions at times. it also seems to have got very repetitive when you fail putting you back at the start of mission even if you have just killed 30 guards then !Removed! up you assassin attack and died because the controls let you down :(