scooby charity meet

http://squires-cafe.co.uk/

anybody in the area bit of a gathering tomorrow,

A charity meet to raise funds towards the funeral of 17yr old Dylan Lynn who tragically lost his life in a car accident. 

A fun day out for all the family, bouncy castle for the kids, raffles and a DJ. food and drink available to purchase inside the cafe.
Entry is £2 per car

• Like 1

Didn't you go Stants loads of you from Leeds on here ? ;) 

But still not a bad turn out :D And other news I've finally got the calipers fitted yippee!

Downside to living in the country though. When working under the wheel arch in winter when having a bath it looks like horse **** coming out your hair. And I know I've not been rolling in it..... It's the wrong time of the year for that  ^_^

• Like 1

let us know when you get the calipers in the post so i can look out for them,

and i can get you your cash back to before i spend it  ;)

Will do I've left them to drain out a bit 1st will try get them booked in today maybe :)

I'm gutted didn't see this post till I was sat down for dinner with the inlaws [emoji22] otherwise I'd have been down as only 20 mins away looks like a good showing too

Sent from my SM-G850F

I'd have used the excuse you was just popping to the shop get get nappies ;) 

• Like 1

I'm gutted didn't see this post till I was sat down for dinner with the inlaws [emoji22] otherwise I'd have been down as only 20 mins away looks like a good showing too

Sent from my SM-G850F

YOU SHOULD COME TO SOME OF THE OTHER EVENTS I COME UP TO IN LEEDS, 

EG, CROFT & ELVINGTON  SOME TIME SOON.

CHECK ME OUT ON FACEBOOK TO SEE WHAT WERE UP TO.

I would have been there if I'd not been at the inlaws it was my Christmas dinner that was aborted for being too ill so couldn't really say thanks but I'm off haha.

Yeah I'm intending on getting out and about more this year now the baby is a little older,

The West Yorkshire section is a bit thin on the ground half of the peeps sold up or never came back to the meets [emoji22]

Anyway saw the car at nbo last year and japshow finale although I've no idea who you were as there was no one by the car at the time

Sent from my SM-G850F