Bov

robwrx

No mate as I've got a v3 engine so my valve lives half way down the pipework from the intercooler instead of on the ic like newer ones.

The hks ones seem to be good and people put them on without mapping but they cost a bit.

Ideally a map when fitting it is the best option as it will be dumping air that the ecu expects to go back into the engine. Are you having any more mods done ? If so I'd get everything together install and map on same day

• Like 1

As said above some cars don't like them at all and makes them run really bad, others will be fine both mine in the garage have them work with no problems. You will get some people that think it's chavy too. These people need to sell up and get Jaguar Xtype in my opinion as there not car enthusiasts just moaning old men :D 

• Like 1

yeah that's what im thinking just need one for right price. stants told me about place in leeds but there out of stock at the moment :angry:

I think with buying it and getting it painted im looking at about £300. need to have a look at sum breakers sum where no any good ones

Haha I'll have a look around for you mate. I would have asked someone but after the response I had from trying to give a helping hand just less than 2 hours ago I won't send anyone to them. But basically a black one if you can get it. did you want genuine as they seem to be about £300, non genuine seems to go a bit cheaper. Seen them be as low as £150

Japshow or japfest ? 

Japshow is Santa Pod and Japfest is Castle Combes. Then later in the year I'll post Japfest 2 which is Donington park. but in all honesty Castle Combs is a brilliant event. Top Gear was there last year. unfortunately I didn't make it but Boot's and a few others made the stand.