Wrapping Done

Andy Hayes

hey cheers guys, and ye scoop got wrapped also but i didnt no is he snapped most of the clips and as i was avin a lil boot down the dual carriage way the front of the whole scoop came up luckily the back to are bolts so held it on!!!!!!!! so had to put some temp clips in till i get more. would av been gutted as only just got the scoop and also a prodrive one.  

• 1 month later...

Nice job there,very nice Andy.........gave me a brain !Removed! as a solution when i get a spoiler. Dont suppose you got individual prices for spoiler etc :)

Cheers ven

Hello pal its cost me 100 for spoiler new and 80 to spray it mate so wasnt to bad and 200 to wrap bonnet roof and tail lights.

Thanks,you *beep* the bed too :lol:

Thats a lot better than i have been finding(190 for actual 08v spray ),spoiler off bay of e? Any links please? I am not far from you,any recommendations for the spraying please as can nip your way for work.

Thanks again Andy :)

Yee i got my spoiler done in leigh on mill lane at the end of the road he is really good and cheap mate. ye spoiler was from poland but was perfect all holes matched up so was impressed for 1o0 quid ill try and post the link on

Yee i got my spoiler done in leigh on mill lane at the end of the road he is really good and cheap mate. ye spoiler was from poland but was perfect all holes matched up so was impressed for 1o0 quid ill try and post the link on

• Like 1

Your a star Andy,will go this route me thinks :)

Poland eBay i presume,sure i have seen them,good news on the holes being spot on.

Slightly different note,spoke about the CF high level spoiler and just has holes each side too(no extra to drill so easier) and £300 cash,picking up from Leyland way.

Decisions decisions,pick up (cash) is to see if would look ok in CF,dont want to pay £300+ and it not look right........so worth driving rather than delivery if makes sense.

Doing your way would save £100...........

Thanks again Andy

• Like 1