To sell or not sell that is the question.

classic steve

I don't mind seeing any car's that's done up. The golf's not to my taste of flavour but its a nice machine. Not a huge muscle car fan unless it's the dodge viper I do like them [emoji7] only other car I'm not a big lover of is porkers just don't do a thing for me them car's.

Fix Or Repair Daily

(Ford)

the only good looking fast cars they make are the rs and muscle cars across the pond anyways imo

And I'm sure that golf would be a hellva lot faster than most scoobs on here [emoji87] and he built it himself so surely some credits due

Each to their own and all that malarky with taste and modding [emoji6]

• Like 1

Hi all. Need a drop of advice. Had my current subaru for about 5 months. Waited a fair while to find this scooby. V clean and well looked after example of a jdm v5 sti. With a recent api complete rebuild totalling near on 4k. Im now unsure whether to let her go and perhaps go toward a ford focus st. Wondered if anyone had any pros and cons for the st over my sti. Thanks guys. Steve

I have had 3 St's loved every single one of them,

Volvo 2.5 5 pot sound is to die for , a lot more comfort and build quality than my current 2015 sti.

Cheap ish to tune and are very quick once moving.

The st's can split liners tho so don't buy a lemon because it's not a cheap fix you will need a new block. Apart from that there bullet proof,.

You wouldn't regret buying one.