Modified Nationals – 22 May 2015 - 24 May 2015

Gambit

3 years ago I went down and was just going to park in the normal car park and have a walk round. the lad on the car park said my car was too good for the car park and to go and park in the 'too good for the car park' area. when I got there the next lad said my car was too good for the 'too good for the car park' area and to park in the 'top 50' area. I ended up parked between the arena and stage in the main display area :D . I didn't even have any polish or anything, I had to go to one of the stalls and spent about £50 on stuff.

SAM_0198.jpg

Just rang them and got on the stand! :D I mentioned about maybe 2 going on it Dave but i said i wasnt 100% sure about you so the guy just said he'll add me for now. If you wanted to join, give them a bell before the 8th :) Just hope the show plates arrive before then. Should do [emoji14]

• Like 1

Not really got out and met anyone yet, thinking this would be a good opportunity. coming from Bawtry, south of doncaster  so maybe join on to the back of a convoy?

are we going as a car club or just sitting in the car parks? 

So your coming on my stand then Joel ? Good lad you will enjoy our company I think

Yeah anyone feel free to , we're not fussed

Joel if your coming from sleaford will you be cominn to peterborough via the a15 or a1 ?

Yeah i am :D No idea yet :/ cause there is 3 cars coming down and dont know who will be leading or whatever yet. Why, what were you thinking?? Also did you say you were getting there on Saturday??

Nahh just me i think. I did ask my mate but he aint sure yet. So its probably a no. Ahh right cool, when you get there, drop us a message or something and ill come in with you :) as ill still be parked in the camping area.

Ah yeah , I only live down the road so will only camp sat night so I can get on the beers

Pretty much the staff will direct you to the club stand , soon as I get the ref no. I will give it to you