Modified Nationals – 22 May 2015 - 24 May 2015

Gambit

That's a shame, I was thinking of going on Sunday, but we go on holiday early Monday morning and need to get everything in the car ready. Don't want to rush and forget something.

Yeah I'm going with dukes of fenland

We're a close group of guys, going sat and camping over ! One the lads is building a Scoob powered beetle

I've just booked my ticket for Saturday, see you there

Cool if you wanna park on our club stand anyone feel free to book in , just let me know so I can get numbers in my head

We got a car from our in the centre area , it's a moggy pickup with a turbo conversion

Cool if you wanna park on our club stand anyone feel free to book in , just let me know so I can get numbers in my head

We got a car from our in the centre area , it's a moggy pickup with a turbo conversion

Matt, I would love to park with you guys. I already have my tickets and out on the better than car park instead of club stand,any idea if I can change this and what I need to Do?

Ring em up or email mate , they are more than helpful

Think they are on facebook too , think I got the guys name on our facebook group /,forum

I will pm you all my number , but u won't miss my wagon lol

• Like 2

Ima feel bad when cars on show cause im going down with a few mates whos cars aint on show and if i leave my car on your stand and just leave it, ill feel bad for not hanging around with you but then if i hang around, ima be leaving my friends *facepalm*

Yeah don't worry about it Joel , there are about 10-15 of us going . Plus we know other local clubs so hard to chat to everyone

Plus you can go hours without seeing people with all the stuff going on

• Like 2

Emailing the people about changing my ticket to be in with your club stand so add me to your numbers please, will see you on the Sunday. 

Having my wheels re-sprayed to make sure my car is on point ! 

• Like 1