Event:

Peterborough Car Show 2015

Venue:

PETERBOROUGH SHOWGROUND

Date:

22 May 2015 - 24 May 2015

Event time:

09:30

The Nationals returns to Peterborough Arena – revving into action as the UK’s largest indoor and outdoor car show with some of the wildest show cars in the country.

Visitors can once again expect an action packed ride for the entire three days, with the ultimate car show, brimming with modified motors, slick entertainment and lots of show offers.

Tuning is a serious business and the UK’s top show cars will take pride of place in the centre of the exhibition hall, plus the outside area will be showcasing the Best Car club stands in the country, with more than 2,000 amazing cars representing their club. All of these rides will give you bags of modding ideas and inspiration.

As usual, there will be a line up of fantastic live music and entertainment – bands yet to be confirmed. Keep an eye on the website for details.

Visitors may like to know that new for this year is a new pricing structure and new camping facilities – including VIP, reserved, child friendly and quiet options.

For information on camping, tickets and other details visit the

Weekend ticket 

2PM FRI - 5PM SUN

£42 per person

Day Ticket

SAT/SUN 9.30AM

£15 per person

Camping

FROM 2PM FRI

Free with Weekend ticket

http://www.modifiedn...kets/4586639973

Had one person show interest in this just looking to see if there is anymore.

1. Matt

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ive been to Mod Nats a few times before but never put my car on show. How does it work?? Like, if your not in a club, can you just park anywhere in the designated area?? Cause i want to start putting mine on show. I know its not the best but still (Y)

I know that much :/ Saw a picture the other day with the deadline for the show and shine but im not too sure yet. If i went I'd like to park next to other Scoobys haha. Only thing is, if there aint no room -_- and nahh, not that close to the local clubs round here to join them.

• Like 1