batteries ?

quit

been years since i bought a Battery for a car ! 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/301395785171?limghlpsr=true&hlpv=2&ops=true&viphx=1&hlpht=true&lpid=108&chn=ps&device=c&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0-L&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=108&ff19=0

thinking is this suitable for my classic, most the week its parked up so its not run for 4-5 days at a time 

Yeh probably, not a brand I tried but price reasonable.

Would try your local motorfactors too as they would be easier in terms of warranty returns 3 or 4 yrs & batteries not being used much tend die quick so you may find that useful for a free fresh one in few years ;-)

Yep always complain with motorfactors on price & if you sound knowledable ask why not trade rate.

I pay around £50 for decent batteries with no quible warranty & never go budget brands as do't want hassle from !Removed! batts or warranty coming out of my pocket.

If you get a good sealed Battery that you don't have to top up with de-ionised water then it will have decent plates in so that the Battery will hold the charge for longer and last longer. It has a gauge to indicate whether the Battery needs charge which could be handy for you. But you get what you pay for with car batteries.

See example here:http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/car-sealed-battery_109339987.html

yeah noramally i fit bosch but this car dont move much so if it dies this time next year i will just buy another for the sake of less than 50 quid 

My uncle has a lucas Battery on his porsche, Every year they change it without quibble when its dead