Well helllllooooo..

Hi Dan here, driving a old 2003 BL5 2.0GT legacy, Came across this site while looking for some other legacy clubs online! I have had my legacy since 2008, spent a small fotune on it, ill call it the "money pit" A few familar usernames on here from other legacy forums im on. I look forward to spamming and asking just as many usless questions on here too!

Few pics:

IMG_20141018_223053.jpg

IMG_20141023_205845.jpg

IMG_20140821_002317.jpg

IMG_20140820_175554.jpg

• Like 1

Hi mate 

Welcome to S.O.C Thats maybe the best Legacy I've seen I really like that :D And as for other forums I'd highly recommend us of course we're all friendly and plenty goes on here. So feel free to jump right on in. But we're also friends with the UKLegacy and Forester forum you will see me posting in their event's pages mainly but also a great bunch I'd recommend. Well you will probably notice most of the members here are on there as well. 

Not sure if it's down still for maintenance though was last night when I tried to get on :)  

Cheers lads, thanks for the welcome. Yeah a few familar faces of UKlegacy.com, seems like it has been down for the last 3-4 days! I like this model of legacy but it does attract a lot of BMW/Audi diesel twats but they are easily put in their place with a squirt of the loud pedal. Currently on restricted boost waiting to get a remap after fitting new turbo and intercooler, so driving it around like a n/a 2.0! 

Im currently upgrading the front of it to the newer 06-08 look so just gathering the parts for that, and nearly have it all there. Front bumper is hacked up after going from FMIC back to TMIC setup. These cars can be expensive little hobbies!

I have this sitting beside my desk in work, begging to be fitted and painted!

IMG_20150218_132039.jpg

ill probably go all out and get a full respray and update the rear bumper and lights too. Better spend it before she does!

• Like 3

Audi driver's [emoji35] and I seem to have attracted the attention every morning when taking my kids to get the school bus and idiot in a insignia. That when my cars on cold start. He will drive up my !Removed! to the point I can even see his head lights or over takes me sometimes. I did sit up his !Removed! last week doing the same. he didn't like that at all so over took two car's on a blind bend into a 30mph zone making the two car's infront brake to let him in before nearly going head on with a coach. [emoji35]

But anyway I'm liking the sound of your car. Do you have to swap the slam panel too do the face lift.

Slam panel its basically the full frount section cut off and has to be welded on. For the headlights and the shape of the new wings and bumper on the impreza. That is anyway with new age. I was going to do it to my bug eye but missed out a full kit being sold. But I can't not treat the car so ive now spent it all well almost lol on doing other parts up [emoji106] [emoji1]

Ah right, no need to swap the slam panel, very little changed between the 03-06 and 06-08 models. I need to swap the bumper, wings and headlights to make it all work. I have done nearly everything else i have wanted to this car so now onto making it look pretty again! i got the missing headlight today so ill maybe attempt put it all together and see what im missing over the weekend

• Like 1

Oh nice wish the impreza was as easy :) I did have a welder sorted out though to do mine so was all ready to go :( just missing that actual part's :D well some ****** bought them before me ;) lol 

Looking forward to hearing the next report then mate :D or better yet seeing it ;) 

yeah that Process West TMIC was pricey alright and it came from Australia so by the time it was delivered and VAT paid it cost me a small fortune! Nothing is cheap for these Legacy's!

• Like 1

The bumper will most likely be chucked since its cracked and chopped up to suit my old FMIC. The badge in most of the pics above was part of a Subaru sports grille which i have since sold. 

I current have this grille fitted, which has a smaller badge which i think is glued onto the grille. I might have someone buying that locally.I can measure it up for you anyway and see if its what your are after

IMG_20150203_170232.jpg

• Like 2