My first scooby

Phila67

Hello all. Great to be a part of the community. It has taken me 20 years but finally got there. Now the proud owner of my first Impreza. It's a 2003 wrx, standard car other than a remap. Only done 53000 miles and in fantastic condition.

I look forward to being a part of the community and sharing information (though I think I will be requesting advice from those a little more experienced in subarus than I am)

Cheers

Welcome along, Were a pretty friendly bunch here feel to ask any questions. I realise Yorkshire is huge but we do have quite a few members from that area and they arrange local meets its a good idea to pop along to one if your reasonably near by.

Hello welcome ☺

We did try and get a leeds meet going last year but it didn't take off, don't know if that saying something about me ! But they never came back or sold up.

There's a meet at Sheffield subaru services on the 20th

Anyway we've had a few more members join from our area recently so I'll see if we can get something up and running again.

What part of Leeds are you from ?

• Like 1