Hi all

Ladybug

40 for the pair sounds fair boofle ,could possibly meet somewhere half way too if ya want ? Or gladly post em

Will get some pics if I get chance today ,and were abouts are ya too ??? Leeds way ??

Cheers cusco my cars still work in progress tbh mate ! Had my fella fit my original good motor from my old bugeye ,then after a week I manage to totally strip 3rd gear , so much to his indoors dismay had him change the box on it too for me hahaha

Didn't tell him but was enjoying a shall we say brisk drive lol put it in 3rd and all hell broke loose hahaha ,he stripped the old box and found only half of third gear left :)

Still got lots of stuff with it I'm not happy with but for now all is good ,and would love to attend a few shows possibly but Tameside is a long way from me :)

• Like 1

Yeah you better run and hide hahaha :)

Driving a 360bhp rwd cossy is fun in itself and would like to think can peddle a car surprisingly for a lady lol :)

Hence third gear lasting me a week :)

• Like 1

It's funny you know as most blokes always want to try it on at the lights etc , I just laugh most of the time

But on the odd occasion do like putting the lads back in their place :)

Doesn't go down very well tho am sure :)

• Like 1