window switch

avinxj

I need a window switch as the N/S/R one on mine goes down but won't go up again except with the use of the drivers door switch, does anyone have any switches they will sell please ?.

Hi Gnash,

I managed to get a pair of switches from somebody in Aberdeen but any extra spare ones would be useful, the switch itself comes off the plastic surround so that is not a problem but do you know if the switches are the same ?, my car is an H6 Outback, I am presuming Subaru used the same switches across the range for models from this period.

Thanks for your reply and look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind regards

Colin.

As to the compatibility, I have no idea but lots of bits appear to be interchangeable, the actual switch itself is made by NISSAN of all people. Part no. 25142 - 6 pin plug - 5 on top row 1 bottom right.

I have both rear switches if you want them

Gnash

They are different to mine, it appears that they are not suitable for my car as mine only has 5 pins, 3 top, 2 bottom, but thank you for trying to help, it's much appreciated.

Kind regards

Colin.