A pleasant surprise

Loz

insurance runs out end of May, Aviva sent me a renewal quote of £1000  :o

So I completely bought into temptation of free cinema tickets & went for a mooch on a certain comparison website & came back with a quote of £279.

Happy days! wooman.gif

• Like 1

No, it was Kwik Fit, Though there's seems to be a good choice around the £300 I might pay a little extra for a really good company. I take it 1st Central are best avoided then?

• Like 1

Oh thats alright then. Yeah terrible company I personally had a 1 year struggle with them. I'd recommend anyone to stay away. And that's from me who hasn't made a claim. Google search them mate shocking how they can even trade.

• Like 1

Was that with Club discount  :huh: I find with Flux I'm sure Dan from Flux on here will hate me for it but you have ring them sort of companies and play them off each other but does mean ringing them all.:(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Newbie here,

I bought a 2006 Legacy 3.0 Spec B last week, and already have another car which I use every day, which I insure locally in Chesterfield.

I rang my usual insurer for a quote and came back with £450 for the 3.0 Leggy without any NCD, (all my NCD is used on my original car).

Thought I'd try Adrian Flux anyway for a price, after seeing the advert on this SOC website, and was pleasantly surprised at the £350 quoted, fully comp, without any NCD, includes courtesy car, legal assist, so all in all was happy.

I've tried the comparison sites but usually find the insurance offered at cheap rates is missing some main benefits if you read the small print.

Cheers all